Affordable and reliable SONY television repair services in Nairobi, Kiambu, Thika, Limuru, Machakos, Muranga, Ngona, Athi River, Kikuyu and the rest of Kenya. For Screen Replacement, Motherboards, speakers, sound fix, signal reception, display quality and more.
SONY Television Repair
- Screen/display: This is the part of the TV that displays the picture. It can be either a traditional cathode ray tube (CRT) or a flat-panel display such as an LED, LCD, or OLED.
- Tuner: This is the part that receives and decodes broadcast television signals, such as those transmitted over the air or through a cable or satellite service.
- Speakers: These are the components that produce the sound for the television. Some models may also have an audio output that allows you to connect external speakers.
- Remote control: This is a device that allows you to operate the TV from a distance, without having to physically touch the TV.
- Power supply: This is the part that supplies power to the TV.
- Circuit board: This is the part that contains the electronic components that control the functions of the TV.
- Stand or wall mount: This is the physical structure that supports the TV and allows it to be placed on a table or mounted on a wall.
SONY Televisio Repair Services : Your One-Stop Shop for All Television Repair Services in Nairobi and Kenya
Are you tired of dealing with a malfunctioning television? Do you want to get your TV fixed without breaking the bank? Look no further than Electro TVS, a trusted company that offers comprehensive television repair services.
At Electro TVS, we understand the frustration of having a broken or malfunctioning TV. That’s why we offer a wide range of repair services to get your TV back up and running in no time.
- “Common Television Problems and Their Repair Remedies” One common problem with televisions is a faulty power supply. This can cause the TV to turn on and off randomly or not turn on at all. Our technicians can replace the power supply and get your TV working again.
- “Screen Issues and Their Repair Solutions” Another common issue with TVs is a damaged screen. This can happen due to physical damage, dead pixels, or a faulty backlight. Our skilled technicians can repair or replace your TV screen, restoring your viewing experience.
- “Audio Issues and Their Fixes” Poor audio quality is another problem that can affect televisions. This could be due to faulty speakers or audio jacks. Our technicians can repair or replace the audio components to ensure you get the best sound quality possible.
- “Circuit Board Problems and Their Repair Solutions” The circuit board is a vital component of your television, and any damage to it can cause your TV to malfunction. Our experts can diagnose circuit board problems and repair them effectively, ensuring your TV works flawlessly.
- “Preventative Maintenance Tips to Avoid Television Repair” At Electro TVS, we believe in preventative maintenance to avoid costly repairs down the road. We recommend regular cleaning of your TV, checking and replacing cables, and keeping it away from moisture and dust.
We understand the importance of a working television, and our team of experienced technicians is dedicated to providing the best possible repair services. With Electro TVS, you can rest assured that your TV is in safe hands. Contact us today for all your television repair needs!
Is it worth repairing your SONY Television or you are better off replacing it wth a new one ?
Whether to repair or replace a television depends on various factors, including the extent of the damage, the age of the TV, the cost of repairs, and your personal preferences.
If your TV is relatively new and has only minor issues, such as a broken power supply or a faulty speaker, it may be worth repairing it. In this case, the cost of repairs will likely be lower than the cost of buying a new TV, and you can continue to enjoy your TV for years to come.
However, if your TV is several years old and has major issues, such as a damaged screen or a malfunctioning circuit board, it may be more cost-effective to replace it rather than repairing it. In this case, the cost of repairs may be close to or even higher than the cost of a new TV, and you may also benefit from newer technology and features offered by a new TV.
It’s also worth considering your personal preferences when deciding whether to repair or replace your TV. If you’re attached to your TV and it has sentimental value, you may be more inclined to repair it regardless of the cost. On the other hand, if you’re ready for an upgrade or want a different size or type of TV, replacing it may be a better option.
In summary, whether to repair or replace a television depends on various factors, and there is no one-size-fits-all answer. It’s important to consider the extent of the damage, the age of the TV, the cost of repairs, and your personal preferences before making a decision.